Thursday, August 15, 2013

The momentous first post...

Some of you may have noticed that I created this blog a few months ago.  I haven't posted until now though, because I was daunted by the idea of "the first post".  So... here goes.

My name is Liana, and I live in the mountains with my dog, Oscar.

Oscar and I in the mountains.  All conveniently in one photo.

I like climbing, photography, yoga and food.  I also like dresses, and, of course, I love my dog.

I'm not sure what this blog will evolve into, but if you're willing to come along for the ride... Hello.  And welcome.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture of you and your baby! Best wishes with your blog!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your first post!

    That pic of you and Oscar is adorable - is he a Weimaraner?

    ReplyDelete