Thursday, September 19, 2013

Winter is coming

The next season of Game of Thrones, however, won't start until early 2014.

We just finished a week of hot weather.  I know many people are eager to start wearing fall fashions, but I`m going to cling to summer for as long as I possibly can.

Ten photos later, and this is the only photo I was able to get of Oscar facing the camera. Kind of.
I originally bought this dress because I loved the racerback.

Then, I discovered that this dress has pockets! I love pockets.

Outfit details:
Dress: Banana Republic, old
Shoes: Puma
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful back on that dress!

    I've given up trying to get my dog to pose with me in my pics - she's too much of a spazz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! It's in such a pretty color!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I scrolled through your recent posts and Oscar sure is cute :)

    ReplyDelete