Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Embracing the blurriness

I am in awe of all the bloggers who post outfits on a daily basis.  Taking nice photos is a lot of work! If I'm working, by the time I get home, it's often too dark to take good photos.  I've yet to find a good space indoors for taking photos, although I suppose with winter coming on I'll have to figure something out.

Here's what I wore on Saturday evening to a work function.  I bought this dress in Spring 2012, and love the pattern.  I tried to make it more fall-appropriate by pairing it with opaque tights and a cardigan.

For other fall transitional looks, check out Toronto Shopaholic's #thewaywewear linkup.  I found out about it via A 5'3" Perspective, another blog that I've been really enjoying lately.

Low light plus Weimaraner = many blurry photos
Twenty minutes later... success!
Outfit details:
Dress: Jacob
Sweater: Banana Republic
Tights: Target
Shoes: Aerosoles

2 comments:

  1. Taking photos daily is a time-consuming task. That's why I'm a fan of the quick iPhone mirror snaps...not great photography by any stretch, but in a pinch, it'll do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave up trying to do photos everyday - you're totally right, it is so time consuming! Pls then going through the pics, color correcting sometimes, then the whole posting thing ... getting tired just thinking about it, haha.

    ReplyDelete