Friday, February 14, 2014

Icy blue

This dress has become one of my favourite dresses to wear.  I think the pretty pattern works year round; in winter, the pale blue and grey reminds me of ice and snow.  The light fabric and pastel colours also make it appropriate for warmer weather.

The Cropped Luella Bolero is super soft and cozy.  It comes with a little brooch that you can use to pin it closed but I prefer to wear it without.

Outfit details:
Dress: Montserrat dress, Anthropologie
Cardigan: Cropped Luella Bolero, Anthropologie (on sale right now for $19.95!)
Tights: Target
Boots: Frye Paige Stud (similar

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty combo, it fits you well. Happy V-day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! The soft colours and the grey lace ruffle on the bolero are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and feminine. I love the grey muted colors. And those studded boots. I just love the mix of the hard studs with the floral dress. That bolero is fab!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete