Sunday, February 2, 2014

One sweater, three ways

I picked up this sweater (similar here) at Anthropologie on sale a few months ago.  I like how it is soft and cozy, a little bit loose and drapey, and of course, white goes with everything.

Option #1:
White plus a sparkly skirt

Sweater: Anthropologie
Skirt:Smart Set, very old
Tights: H&M
Boots: Steve Madden, old
Option #2:
White plus a white skirt.

Sweater: Anthropologie
Skirt: Anthropologie (similar)
Boots: Steve Madden, old
Belt: Smart Set, very old



Option #3:
White plus jeans and a scarf.  Simple, basic, can't go wrong.

Sweater: Anthropologie
Jeans: American Eagle skinny jean (similar)
Boots: Frye Paige stud (similar
Scarf: handmade, bought in Timor Leste

3 comments:

  1. I love pieces that are versatile like this one. I really like it with the Anthro skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel! With winter being so long here, I have to resist buying tons of cozy sweaters.

      Delete
  2. Wow! That does not even look like the same sweater tucked in. What a great piece. I have tried to decide, but I cannot pick a favorite. They are all so good!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete