Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Time flies...

Wow.  I find it so hard to believe it's already May and it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post.

I think I can be forgiven for being lazy.  I'm still in hibernation! It snowed almost 40 centimeters here over the weekend! Hence the wintry outfit in this post.

I have lots of posts in progress.  I went to San Francisco and have lots of food photos to share! And I've been wanting to post an update about my New Year's resolution.  Hopefully, I'll get around to finishing them soon.

Top: Anthropologie, Batiste Cowlneck
Skirt: Le Chateau, old (similar)
Tights: Target
Shoes: Nine West (similar)

6 comments:

  1. 40 centimeters of snow?! Oh my gosh. I could not handle it. I am a weakling.

    I love that shirt. So much! Your legs look like they go on for miles. Like a model! I love this outfit.

    So excited to see your food pictures. Food pictures re one of my very very favorite things!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually kind of secretly happy about the snow. It's making my New Year's resolution easy to follow!

      Thanks for the nice compliments!

      Delete
  2. SNOW?!! I would be hibernating too! I am with Jenni - I couldn't handle it. No way. I am a wimp.
    What a lovely skirt! There is nothing more classic than a black high waist knee length skirt. You look gorgeous!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow in May?! I hope the snow melts quickly so you can enjoy your spring outfits soon!! I love this top on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sayaka! The snow is mostly gone now so I'm hoping to post some spring outfits soon.

      Delete