Thursday, June 12, 2014

Lace

One of the things that amazes me is how quickly retailers like Zara and H&M are able to churn out very cheap, very affordable versions of what you see on the runways.

Skirt: Burberry Prorsum English Trellis lace pencil skirt 
I loved Burberry Prorsum's lace skirts for Spring 2014, but couldn't see myself shelling out $1,000 for one.  I found this version at Zara, and although I would preferred pink or purple, I figured I'd make do with fluorescent lime green.

Jacket: Gap 1969, last year (similar)
Shirt: Bosco T shirt, Aritzia
Skirt: Guipure Lace Pencil Skirt, Zara
Shoes: Puma, old
What do you think about designer knock offs?

6 comments:

  1. All for designer knock-offs, because I just don't have a designer budget. :) Wish I did, for sure... that pink Burberry skirt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I want that pink lace Burberry skirt. Is it really $1,000 dollars?!! Wah! Your green one from Zara is a really good substitute though! Love that it is knee-length!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I like the longer length too for a change.

      Delete
  3. I wish I could rock a jean jacket like you! The whole outfit looks tailor made for you, the fit is so spot on. Those are cute shoes too.
    Have a great day,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Stacey. Hope you're having a wonderful day.

      Delete