Monday, June 9, 2014

S&S 2014: Club Monaco

It's been years since I've shopped at Club Monaco.  I associate them with the logo sweatshirt I begged my parents to buy me for Christmas when I was in Grade 6.

Then, around Boxing Day, I ended up going into the store for a quick browse and found this cobalt blue dress.  I was impressed by the quality of the materials and the fit, and it was on sale for a great price.

I went into the store a few days ago and loved almost everything I saw.   I love the pretty colours and details of this season's collection.  Not sure that I have the panache to pull off a jumpsuit, but I love how flowy and breezy it looks.



The green floral pleated skirt and the white lace shorts came home with me, and if I had more room in the budget, I probably would have snagged the floral maxi dress, too.  Hopefully, I'll get a chance to share an outfit post soon.

6 comments:

  1. Yes. I could see you wearing them with gingham, maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, those logo sweatshirts...those were back in the days before Joe Mimran sold CM to Ralph Lauren. I wouldn't say that CM is my go-to place, but I definitely browse every now and then, and every once in a while I buy something really nice. I like that one-shoulder cobalt dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know your Canadian fashion history! I am impressed!

      Delete
  3. I like that romper!!! Liana - you are a busy blogger! I keep scrolling down to find new posts. Awesome work!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had a few busy weeks at work where I neglected the blog and am trying to make up for it.

      Delete