Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Green (and blue and pink)

One thing I have realized from writing on this blog is that I own a lot of green clothes. Actually, if you asked me, I'd probably say that my favourite colours are blue and pink. But my wardrobe suggests differently!

This dress is on sale right now at Club Monaco. The waist is elasticized, so it's pretty comfy and perfect for a hot summer day. The back is open at the waist, and although I forgot to take a photo, there's a good one on the website. 

I've never been a handbag person, although seeing all the beautiful handbags on other blogs has made me consider what I use to haul around my stuff! I was worried this bag might be too big when I ordered it online but I think it is just perfect.

Dress: Club Monaco, Ruth open back dress
Bag: Banana Republic, Parkside satchel (also in black)
Shoes: Nine West (similar)
Do you have a favourite style of handbag?

5 comments:

  1. That handbag is sensational! I adore it! I always buy bags with embroidery. I try to steer away from it but have found that I cannot. That green is amazing. I can see why you bought it. And I think the size is perfect! I love your dress, too. The colors are beautiful. You look sensational and I want those shoes!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love embroidery on bags. I'd love to see some if your bags in a future post!

      Delete
  2. Green is my favorite color. Very nice bag. Love that color green especially!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I think this is probably my favourite shade of green. I do like mint too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is amazing! I love kelly green with navy blue.

    ReplyDelete