Monday, August 4, 2014

And now for something entirely different

Different background! And... shorts! Quite the departure from my usual outfit posts featuring skirts and dresses.

To be fair, these shorts are kind of skirt-like. They're looser fitting, and the lace overlay is pretty and feminine. At least, I think so. My husband is not a fan of these shorts.

Shirt: Plen+y, very old
Shorts: Club Monaco, Carrie shorts (also available in black)
Shoes: Nine West (similar)
Necklace: Peacock Fairy
What do you prefer when it's hot out? Shorts? Skirts?

4 comments:

  1. Those shorts are adorable on you! I love them. I wish I could wear shorts but they just do not look good on me. But you look amazing in yours!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think shorts are generally less flattering than skirts. It took me a while to find a pair that I liked! Thanks for the kind words.

      Delete
  2. I love those shorts too! Husbands can be so funny about what they like and don't like. I am always thrilled when Freddy likes what I am wearing but if he doesn't I tend to think he is wrong and I look great. lol
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup... I trust my fashion sense over my husband's.

      Delete