Thursday, August 7, 2014

Navy stripes

I think Anthro rolled out its first version of the Column Dress last year. Since then, we've seen multiple variations.  Like this one...

I can understand why this dress is so popular. The diagonal stripes are flattering, and the shape is feminine and pretty. And it's comfortable! The hem on each individual piece is unfinished, but it's held up surprisingly well. If it pops back, the price showing is $9.95, which would be pretty amazing!

Dress: Anthropologie, French Stripe Column Dress (similar,  Piped Stripes Column Dress)
Shoes: Brown's, old (similar)

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this dress on you so much. I could never get away with it. The red shoes are so pretty with it. And $9.95 would be an amazing deal. I hope someone gets to score it! I have seen many things popback at that price so fingers crossed.

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Fingers crossed for some lucky person!

      Delete
  2. Liana, you look gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. Wowza!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! hope you are having a wonderful week!

      Delete
  3. Such an elegant look- love that the Anthro column dresses are super comfortable in jersey but look really polished at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is perfect on you! This is such an amazing photo.
    Once again, I never gave this dress a glance on the website but with your blog I took notice. This happens so often with blogs. I vote for real women models.
    Have a great day,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete