Friday, July 31, 2015

Another (very) belated birthday post

I'm 35! I had another great birthday. If you can swing it, I would highly recommend making your birthday your own personal stat holiday. I took the day off from work, went to the mall for some birthday freebies, had lunch with my brother, went for a massage, went to a yoga class and then had a beautiful dinner with my husband at Vero Bistro.

This dress was my present to myself. I totally fell in love with the pretty flowers and when it finally went on sale, I couldn't resist. I got this bag during the Black Friday sales last year and it is beautiful and very functional. It's become my go-to bag for traveling because it has so many pockets and compartments. The leather scuffs a bit easily, but apart from that, it's been a good purchase.



Outfit details:
Dress: Oscar de la Renta, sold out
Bag: Proenza schouler, sold out (second hand in jacquard on The Real Real)
Shoes: Nine West, old (similar without an ankle strap, in white)
Do you have any birthday traditions?

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy Birthday, Liana! You are so gorgeous! Love the dress! And the doggie!
    I take the day off too on my birthday. :)
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oscar says thank you too!

      I think taking the day off on your birthday is the best thing ever. It's like your own personal stat holiday.

      Delete
  2. That's a really pretty dress, and happy belated birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I love that you made a holiday of it and treated yourself to some much needed pampering. Such a lovely summertime dress. Always so chic!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liz! happy birthday to you too!

      Delete